Large batches of food can be rapidly chilled in their flexible plastic casings to below 4°C (40°F), extending refrigerated shelf life for up to 45 days.
- Thin viscosity products – 45 minutes (approx.)
- Thick viscosity – 90 minutes (approx.)
After the cooking stage, the bagged product is immersed in chilled water, the drum then rotates, gently tumbling the bags and massaging the product to ensure complete cooling and minimal product damage.
An easy to use HMI Screen with temperature display leaves no room for operator error, with cooling times and temperatures fully logged. Virtual Chart Recorder can be utilised to log times and temperatures for batch traceability.
Recycling surge tanks also save and reuse chilled water, helping conserve resources and cut costs.
DCN Tumble Chillers form part of the Cook Chill System
- Chilled Water Recovery System
- Automatic Back Flush System for Heat Exchanger
- ‘Super Dynamic’ Temperation Loop
- V-Type Twin Belt Skeleton Conveyor
- Virtual Chart Recorder
- All stainless steel design
- Microprocessor control
- Easy to use HMI
- Cleaning cycle