Recipe Manager Software
Recipe Manager Software package provides a simple to use and flexible method of controlling a recipe-driven production process. Working closely with our customers to understand and identify what they require; we have developed the very best system in the market.
The user-friendly system allows customers to create ingredient listings, step–by–step procedural recipes and user access security with all recipes stored to a relational database. The system maintains full records of kettle yields, allowing bar code identification from preparation through to packaging, and ensures all HACCP controls are met.
- Automatic Supervisor Notification – supervisors will be notified immediately via email/SMS message of any process deviations outside of the recipe parameters.
- Ingredient Addition Management (IAM) – create and manage the food preparation area including Barcode reading and RFID tagging where required.
We now offer a ‘Lite’ Version of Recipe Manager
- Simplified version of ‘Full’ Recipe Manager
- Recipes created on HMI screen only
- Suitable for standalone kettles with limited recipes
- Calculates pasteurisation values for pathogenic microorganisms (PU / PO)
- Temperatures, cook times and motor speeds are automatically controlled by the recipe
- Visual display of plant layout and fault notification
- Records all weights, temperatures, sequences, deviations and errors
- Creates batch reports in text and graph formats
- Piped additions are batched in automatically and verified by either load cell or flow meter
- Touch screen for operator use
- Displays machine operator HMI screens in real time (remote view)
- Data can be exported to most popular formats such as Xls, Pdf and HTML
- Recipes can include full screen high resolution pictures
- Can interface to existing ERP/MRP systems
- Manages all users and ingredients throughout the cooking process
- Recipes can automatically scale ingredients for different batch sizes
- Full Audit trail of all recipes
- Can be setup as a client server installation where several users can use Recipe Manager at the same time.