Cook Tank Tumble Chiller
Sous Vide is a cooking technique which involves cooking food under vacuum in airtight plastic pouches submerged in a Cook Tank/ Water Bath. Products are slow cooked in baskets in the Cook Tank which is held at a precisely controlled low temperature ensuring foods are cooked evenly and to perfection every time.
The Baskets/Trays are taken out of the tank, and Cook Chill bags are placed in the rotating drum for Tumble Chill mode. This accelerates the cooling process and delivers a safe, extended, refrigerated shelf life of up to 45 days.
- Part of the DCN Cook-Chill process
- Slow overnight meat cooking
- Fully automatic operation
- Heating and cooling of process water using integral heat exchanger and pipework arrangement
- Power failure memory retention
- Spring assisted hinged tank cover with built in interlock safety switch
- E-terminal data logging (optional)
- HACCP compliant
Mitsubishi HMI colour touch screen offering control of the following:
- Mode selection
- Cook with probe or time
- Water temperature – actual and set point
- Probe temperature – actual and set point
- Cook time / soak time.