Faster cooling times
The Belt Tumble Chiller uses a flighted belt to massage the bags to replace the rotating drum of our standard Tumble Chiller. This method circulates the chilled water more efficiently around the bags, resulting in faster cooling times, especially of more viscous products.
As a secondary cooling aid, chilled water is also sprayed on top of the bags during the cycle.
The unique self-unloading system takes a fraction of the time taken to manually unload traditional drum type chillers. A 500kg batch is typically unloaded in 60 seconds, reducing emptying time by approximately 25 minutes.
When cooling is complete, the belt lifts the bags out of the water and deposits them directly into the customers tote bin. This revolutionary feature also removes the need for manual labour so prevents any RSI issues.
- Unique massaging and bag handling features
- Automatic Self-unloading feature
- In-line Jet heater for self-cleaning or re-heating bags before serving
- Integral auto position chute (when used in conjunction with the Model 400HS PFS)
- Small efficient pump
- Accommodates different batch sizes and delicate products
- Chilled water spray
- Self-contained heat exchanger and controls
- Available in various sizes from 500kg to 1500kg (larger sizes by request)
- Faster cooling times
- Fast unloading times
- Less water required per batch
- Water re-used for multiple batches
- Small footprint
- Energy saving
- Simple to maintain – no rotating shaft seals.