Industrial Can Crushing
Manually operated Model 990 Can Crusher has been designed for the purpose of crushing empty cans to approximately 25% of their original height.
Empty cans are hand fed into a chamber and crushed when the guard is lowered before being rejected out of the base of the machine and into a collection bin (optional) for disposal.
- All stainless steel construction
- Manually operated
- Pneumatically powered
- Minimal controls for ease of use
- Fully interlocked for safety
- Hose proof design
- Mounted on four adjustable legs each with bolt down facility
- Adaptable for various can sizes
- Manual can rinse facility
- Crushed can bin
- Pneumatic and mechanical models