2 x 1000 Litre DCN/BCH kettle systems with controls, steam package and bin loaders
Date Added: 24.03.2022
- 1000 litre working capacity approximately.
- Kettle interior constructed of type 316 stainless steel with a machine polished 180 grit sanitary finish. Kettle exterior constructed of type 304 stainless steel with a semi-deluxe buff finish.
- Kettle dimensions to be approximately 1220mm inside diameter by 1280mm deep with 10% – 15% freeboard incorporated within these dimensions.
- Kettle bowl of superior thickness manufactured using advanced techniques for longevity and enhanced performance. Bowl exterior treated with anti-chloride barrier paint.
- Jacket designed and stamped for 7 Bar (higher pressure ratings on request).
- Kettle exterior insulated with straight cylindrical cladding and closed in base filled with insulation material.
- Kettle rim reinforced with stainless steel bar ring.
- Inclined scraping type agitator driven by a mechanical fixed speed drive. TEFC motor suitable for operation on 400/3/50 electric current. Drive supported by stainless steel channel bridge.
- Agitator has patented scoop-type scraping shovels with replaceable special heat resisting food approved plastic blades.
- Kettle vortex breaker to give enhanced mixing, incorporating a non-calibrated PT100 temperature probe (calibrated available at extra cost, must be specified at time of order).
- Standard flush fitting 2-piece hinged lid with angled rim to help prevent product overflow, complete with secondary lasered slotted grid for the addition of ingredients while agitator is in operation. Lid switch for access cover to cut off agitator when grid is lifted.
- One (1) 3” sanitary product outlet.
- Steam and condensate connections to be advised.
- Kettle to be mounted on three legs with adjustable floor flanges. Legs attach to kettle by means of reinforcing plates.
- Designed to satisfy the Pressure Equipment Directive (2014/68/EU) and in accordance with PD5500. Manufactured in the UK.