TC30 Tumble Chiller
Date Added: 04.09.2019
The Model TC30 Tumble Chiller accepts loads of up to approximately 300 litre of product at a time. The drum gently rotates and the tumbling action of the machine allows the bags to rub together creating a massaging effect that moves the product continually in the bags, from the centre to the exterior in contact with the chilled water, which greatly reduces the cooling times.
The Tumble Chiller has been designed to reduce the temperature of the hot product from +85°C to +4°C approximately 90 minutes or less, dependent on product’s ability to give up heat.
The Chiller is equipped with a heat exchanger to separate the externally supplied cooling medium from the product chilling water. It is fully self-contained, piped and wired, and requires only the connection of the operating services.
- Adjustable feet for levelling and cleaning under machine
- Manufactured totally in 304 polished stainless steel
- Stainless steel plate heat exchanger
- Air system and pressure gauge, as standard
- Various batch sizes selectable
- Lift off side panels for easy access and maintenance
- All electrical components mounted in a GRP enclosure
- Digital temperature readout
- Cleaning by hot water or steam injection
- Fully interlocked door
- Simple controls for either cleaning or cooling operations
- The door is totally interlocked until the set parameters are achieved
- PLC controlled for simplicity and reliability
- All process valves are pneumatically operated
- Incorporates two (2) non-calibrated PT100 temperature probes (calibrated available at extra cost, must be specified at time of order).
- In line filter to protect heat exchanger should the bag burst