Kettles are available with a huge range of accessories and features
From a simple kettle-based system with overhead hoist to a fully automated system with wave agitation for long pasta products, we offer the ideal solution for your product.
All models are heated by direct steam injection and have a water overflow rim incorporated into the water tanks to prevent spillage onto the production floor, and cross contamination between high and low areas.
Our Cook Quench Chill Machines all follow the same 3 Step Process:
3 Step Process
- Product is cooked in the first tank which contains hot water
- Product is transferred to the second Quench tank containing cold (ambient) water to take the bulk heat out of the product, stop the cooking and refresh the product.
- The final tank contains chilled water and completes the cooling process.
The baskets containing the product can lift and lower in the water to give a gentle agitation in each of the three stages. The final exit of product is usually into a de-watering vibrating conveyor.
Model 3000/3001 – Continuous production by cooking, chilling and cooling a wide range of products, including short pasta, rice, potato and vegetable type products.
Model 4002/4003 – A new unique Wave Pump Agitation system which provides the perfect agitation for ‘long’ pastas.
Rotary and Linear Cook Quench Chill – follows the same cooking process as our original CQC machine but has a smaller footprint/design to suit a more compressed factory production area.
- Available as 2, 3, 4 or 5 basket machines
- Basket Capacity Sizes – 75, 200, 300 litres
- Easy to use HMI – stores recipes
- Loading / unloading by tote bin lift or conveyor
- Food safe and hygienic components
- Unique water heating system
- Steam and glycol required